Have I been lazy in february? No, I had a new little assignment. A real challenge, illustrations for a cultural policy-plan. So lots of actions in the city had to be expressed. I again discovered that I can`t really draw, but that I have a feeling of color and expression that pushes me over that technical limitation.
Here they are:
And for the rest:
- my oldest son turned 4. How I love this kid…:)
- I started running again three times a week after six years (and already have an appointment with my sports physician tomorrow since my knee hurts -this was to be expected 🙂
- I sent just a few letters and made just a few ‘free’ drawings:
- I assigned for MATS! I am looking for new input, want to see how I can’t take my illustrating farther and by loving color and drawing, maybe one day live in a cabin by a lakeside with my man & sons and live from illustrating? Dreaming is allowed 🙂
- I made the biggest mistake ever at my work -I am busy fixing it and I am blessed with a culture where mistakes are seen as learning challenges – but I learn this and will end this post thus: we, I, must…. SLOW… DOWN….